The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone and iPad, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iOS app includes:
• Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
• Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
• A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
• Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
• Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
• Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $39.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - http://www.jblearning.com/use/
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
Version 220.127.116.115 (Apr 23, 2015)
- iOS 8 inspired interface with intuitive navigation
- Includes complete contents of the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia 2015 Deluxe Edition including tables, figures and styling
- Real-time content updates occurring in the background so as to not interrupt usage of the application
- Improved omnipresent search functionality
Version 18.104.22.1682 (Mar 29, 2014)
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 22.214.171.1246 (Mar 12, 2014)
- Various performance and stability improvements
- A few minor bug fixes
Version 2.7.1_283 (Jan 19, 2013)
* Several improvements and fixes to support iOS6
* Various other bug fixes
Version 2.6.4_250 (Oct 07, 2012)
* Compatible with iOS 6
* Several bug fixes
Version 2.6.0 (Jan 10, 2012)
Version 2.6.0_212 (Oct 19, 2011)
* Now supports native iPad resolution
* Improved graphics and styling
* Updated password reset URL
* A few minor bug fixes
Version 2.6.0_205 (Oct 05, 2011)
* Added basic support for native iPad resolution
Version 2.4.1_187 (Apr 29, 2011)
* Previous / Next buttons enable navigation from one drug to another
* "Jump To" feature displays drug monograph headings and allows jumping directly to desired content, without scrolling
* Expandable breadcrumb trail quickly displays the hierarchy of information
* Improved autoupdate (no longer requires app restart)
* iPhone 4 Retina Display is now supported
* Improved styling
* In-app account and subscription management
* Multiple bug fixes
Version 1.2.1 (Apr 15, 2010)
* Fixed crash on iPad
Version 1.2.0 (Dec 30, 2009)
* New Feature: Content updates are now downloaded within the application.
* Corrected issue related to app store update notifications.
Version 1.1.1 (Dec 05, 2009)
* Fixes error when info item is added to history.
* Fixes issue with automatic scrolling in a list.
* Added formula text to all calculators.
* Content update.
Version 1.01 (Nov 03, 2009)
* Updated content.
* Improved history functionality (History is located in the Bookmarks tab).
* Corrected tab highlighting issue while navigating the app.