Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
**NOTE regarding the "sideways display" bug! Many of you are leaving reviews indicating that the game is showing that "sideways display" bug. As of April 14, 2015, this is FIXED! Make sure you update to the latest version (1.5.6)! Thanks! :D -Arthur
*Now Downloaded 3 Million Times!! Well played, people!*
*Whoa! You made us #1 in Simulation! Thanks, we love you people!*
A note from the developer:
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at Virtual Families 2! We have been working on it for quite a while, and we’re very happy to be able to finally share this new chapter with everyone.
Before you skip down to the bullet points and screenshots, let me say a few quick words about this game, and life simulations in general: I love life simulation games. I have always been passionate about designing them, and almost everything that comes out of Last Day of Work is a life sim of some kind. This one, in particular, thrills me so much because it is designed to have a life of its own: unpredictable and so different each time I play it, and each time another player plays it. I love that the story unfolds differently for everyone who plays it, and your experience with the game might be wildly different from your friends’ experience.
Designing this type of game, however, has its own special challenges. The main challenge is that EVERYTHING in life is a great idea to add to a game like this. There are SO many great ideas, and we simply cannot put them all in at launch. So, while I hope the game captivates you as much as it does us, there will inevitably be things that you feel are missing and you would love to see added (tell us!).
We plan to update the content in this game. We want to add pets, hidden puzzles, more storyline, more events, tons of new things to buy, and the list goes on and on. We will also continue to tune and deepen all the game's inner workings that control happiness, health, and everything else. While the game has been balanced to be playable for free and without purchasing anything, we hope that you will find something compelling enough in the game to give us support so that we can continue to create fun new updates.
Enjoy Virtual Families 2! Please visit our Facebook page and our forums to give your own amazing ideas and suggestions, and don’t forget to check in on your little family or they will get very sad. :)
With sincere gratitude,
Lead Designer, Last Day of Work
Virtual Families 2 has all this and more:
* Adopt a little person and start a family. Make babies and pass the house on to the kids!
* Train your little people to behave as you wish by praising and scolding them.
* Your little people will send you messages, thanking, pleading, and praising you for caring for them.
* Runs in True Real Time. Your little people continue to live, eat, grow, and work when the app is switched off.
* Your little family is in your time zone! Is it getting dark where you live? Your little family is probably getting ready for bed then...
* Highly varied, unpredictable game play. No two games run the same.
* Make babies. Cure illnesses. Help nurture and guide generations of your family.
* Restore the house. Finish and fix rooms. Shop and decorate.
Recommended for people who enjoy Virtual Villagers and other life simulation games!
Visit our Official Virtual Families site at www.VirtualFamilies.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
LDW games have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Check out our other hit games: The original Virtual Families, the Virtual Villagers series, Fish Tycoon, and Plant Tycoon!
Version 1.5.6 (Apr 15, 2015)
- Fix for display issues on iPhones and orientation issues in iOS 8.3
- Now includes the ability to restore purchases
Version 1.5.1 (Mar 13, 2015)
- Due to popular demand: watch short video ads for free coins while in the game!
- Bug fixes
Version 1.5.0 (Nov 02, 2014)
More new stuff:
- Completely remodel the original rooms in colors that match existing decor and furniture! Make those outdated rooms
- Birthday parties, complete with decorations, cake, and presents!
- New patios and patio furniture for the family to enjoy!
Oh, and a few minor bug fixes here and there. :)
Version 1.4.1 (Apr 14, 2014)
Game adjustments and bug fixes:
- Fixed several crash and game reset issues
- Fixed random name change issue
- Fixed career progress issues
- Fixed bank balance issues
- Pets can now be sold in the same way as other items
- Fixed furniture getting stuck outside the gate when trying to sell it
- Holiday items are available for purchase only at the appropriate time of year
- Many other minor tweaks and bug fixes
Version 1.4.0 (Dec 12, 2013)
Your little family will be able to enjoy lots of new holiday furniture, outfits and decor, along with an array of sumptuous new food to enjoy in this special update!
Along with fabulous new holiday items, we've added some new events and new holiday actions for the little people, and we've even squashed a few bugs along the way!
Version 1.3.0 (Aug 01, 2013)
- New furniture in 5 vivid colors to give your rooms a bold, dramatic look!
- Two new collections!
- Important bug fixes and tweaks:
* Improved the way that family members find their way around the house, so that they won't give up when asked to
pick up socks and wrappers
* Fixed a bug that caused additional furniture to be unintentionally sold after selling an item
* Improved the ability to pick up and move family members and small items on iPhone and iPod touch
* Fixed the "missing face" bug
* Fixed a few typos and other minor issues
Version 1.2.0 (May 07, 2013)
- More new decor items: Couches, beds, house plants, and more!
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.1 (Mar 26, 2013)
- Enhanced the interaction between family members and the pets
- Bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 (Mar 02, 2013)
Pets are here, along with some great new toys for the kids!
Fixed interest rate bug!
Lots of minor bug fixes and tweaks to improve game play!
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 16, 2013)
Many bug fixes, including:
- Fixed problems with user interface on iOS 4.3 devices
- Improved game save function
- Fixed Need to Weed and Goal Collector
- Many smaller bug fixes