WeatherLah: Singapore Weather App with PSI Trend Widget
Weatherlah keeps all Singaporeans up to date about the latest weather forecast with a clean and easy to use interface. The app can notify you of incoming rain, rise in PSI levels and even extreme weather warnings.
● Weather data collected from the most reliable and local sources to bring you the most accurate weather information possible.
● RAIN ALERTS: If it's going to rain, we will try our best to let you know in time to take your brolly along.
● PSI ALERTS: We can't stop that haze (yet), but we'll notify you if the PSI levels rise beyond the safety point.
● SPECIAL WEATHER WARNINGS: The NEA issues warnings when it forsees flashfloods and such. We'll make sure you are informed immediately.
● CROWDCAST: Get access to the official forecast and also see what the crowd is saying about the weather in realtime!
● Quickly access the @NEAsg and the @weatherlah twitter updates to know what others tweeting about the current weather are saying.
● FIND THE WEATHER-FROG GAME: Compete with other users to find the hidden weather frogs around Singapore. THey only come out in the rain :)
● "WeatherLah app should be on every iPhone in Singapore" - http://www.imerlion.com/
● "... WeatherLah hits the spot. It is well designed and tells you the weather as it is" - http://iheartapple.org/
● "10 most useful Singapore iPhone apps" - http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/
Version 1.8.1 (Nov 08, 2014)
Version 1.8 (Oct 31, 2014)
Added PSI widget to show air quality index in Singapore
Version 1.7.3 (Aug 29, 2013)
Version 1.7.2 (Oct 25, 2012)
Version 1.7.1 (Oct 23, 2012)
Fixed: Empty rain and drain alert list when location service is turned off.
Version 1.7 (Sep 28, 2012)
Support for iPhone 5
Version 1.6.2 (Apr 23, 2012)
- added rain radar images
Version 1.6.1 (Feb 17, 2012)
- added new GameCenter achievement
- fixed: application freezes
Version 1.6 (Feb 10, 2012)
Added: Crowdcast weather results in Map
Added: Toggle flood alerts for all locations
Added: Leaderboard and Achievements for crowdcasting
Version 1.5 (Nov 26, 2011)
- added weather and drain maps
Version 1.3.4 (Oct 25, 2011)
- improved stability
Version 1.3.2 (Mar 08, 2011)
- improved startup speed
- fixed: application unable to find user location
Version 1.3.1 (Feb 25, 2011)
- fixed: application freezes at startup
Version 1.3 (Feb 23, 2011)
- added flood alerts
Version 1.2.1 (Jan 31, 2011)
- fixed: Quiet time, Weather nearby and Heavy rain alert settings not working
- fixed: iPod stop playing when the application starts
Version 1.2 (Jan 25, 2011)
- show crowd-sourced weather
- show forecast for different regions in Singapore
- fixed: Alerts tab crashes for users running iOS 4.0
Version 1.1 (Jan 11, 2011)
- crowd-source weather from users
- improved user interface