WhosHere: for love, for friendship, for connections in any and every aspect of your life.
WhosHere is the world’s only mobile friend finder with “Total Freedom,” a cost-free, worry-free, label-free approach to location-based dating and networking.
With millions of users, WhosHere is ideal for making new friends, dating, networking, or just chatting and swapping pictures with new and interesting people nearby and around the world.
Absolutely no need to give out your phone number, email or IM address. That is unless you want to…and meet a new friend or that special someone in person.
• Check us out on Facebook - facebook.com/WhosHere
• Follow-us on Twitter - twitter.com/WhosHere
Version 4.5 (May 06, 2015)
Fixes to support latest Facebook APIs
Version 4.4.4 (Apr 03, 2015)
Version 4.4.3 (Jan 23, 2015)
• Connect with people nearby or around the world for love, friendship, and networking.
• Swap pictures and video chat for free without having to give out your personal information.
• We've made awesome new performance improvements!
Version 4.4.0 (Nov 11, 2014)
Version 4.3.3 (Oct 11, 2014)
fixes for issues with logging in when running on iOS 8 as well as adding editing photos in ones profile on iPad.
Version 4.2.2 (Sep 18, 2014)
Bug fixes and compliance changes needed to support iOS 8
Version 4.2 (Jul 10, 2014)
Several Bug Fixes
• Fix for issue causing profiles to occasional appear to disappear.
• improved calling connectivity
• Additional bug fixes
Version 4.1.1 (Apr 14, 2014)
• Minor Bug Fixes and performance enhancements
Version 4.1 (Mar 09, 2014)
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 4.0.0 (Nov 26, 2013)
• Changes to work better on iOS 7.
Version 3.8.3 (Oct 09, 2013)
* Fixed issues that could cause crashing
* Added support for filtering by region
* Additional changes to better support iOS 7.
Version 3.8.1 (Sep 13, 2013)
* Bug Fixes
* Tested with iOS 7
Version 3.8 (Aug 01, 2013)
• Bug Fixes
Version 3.7 (May 22, 2013)
• Minor Bug Fixes
Version 3.6 (Apr 18, 2013)
* Bug Fixes
Version 3.5 (Mar 21, 2013)
• Additional Bug Fixes
Version 3.4.2 (Feb 24, 2013)
• Fix for issue editing and saving profiles for some users.
Version 3.4.1 (Jan 26, 2013)
• Fixed some Crashes relating to editing ones profile
Version 3.4.0 (Jan 10, 2013)
• Added Multi-device support so you can log-in to your account across your other mobile devices and tablets. You can also use WhosHere on the web - web.WhosHere.net. Just connect your WhosHere account to Facebook or your email address to enable this.
• Express yourself and customize your profile with a WhosHere badge. Go to My Profile > Edit > Select A Badge.
• Fixed issue on iOS 6 that prevented the orientation preference from being honored
Version 3.3.2 (Dec 06, 2012)
Minor bug fixes
Version 3.3.1 (Nov 21, 2012)
* Adding support for iPad mini
Version 3.3 (Nov 07, 2012)
* Support for 4" Display.
* Other changes and bug fixes needed for iOS 6.
Version 3.2.4 (Sep 21, 2012)
Minor bug fixes
Version 3.2.3 (Sep 04, 2012)
* Bug fix for issue that can sometimes cause chat messages to not be viewable until after a restart
Version 3.2.2 (Aug 09, 2012)
* Bug fixed issue with results not loading immediately when restoring from background.
* Fixed issue triggering profiles to, in some cases, remove themselves.
Version 3.2.1 (Jul 25, 2012)
Minor bug fixes
Version 3.2 (Jul 08, 2012)
- Fix for issue causing iPod touches to crash when app was launched without a microphone.
- Fixed issue that affected call reliability when app is in background.
Version 3.1 (May 23, 2012)
• Adds WhosHere Video Chats over WiFi & 3G
• WhosHere Voice now works over 3G as well as WiFi.
Version 3.0 (Mar 06, 2012)
WhosHere is now a Universal app running on both iPhone sized devices as well as iPad devices.
Version 2.15 (Dec 13, 2011)
• More profile pictures - now you can add up to 12 profile pictures to your profile. A three time increase.
• Fixed crash relating to sending pics
• Other bug fixes.
Version 2.14.1 (Oct 31, 2011)
* Fixes related to emoji characters when running on a device installed with iOS 5.
Version 2.14 (Oct 18, 2011)
* Updated and tested on iOS 5.
* Twitter functionality configured to use iOS 5 native support
* other minor bug fixes
Version 2.13 (Sep 30, 2011)
* minor bug fixes
Version 2.12.1 (Sep 05, 2011)
• Fixed crash while chatting with multiple people.
Version 2.12 (Aug 18, 2011)
* Bug Fixes
* Tested against iOS 5
Version 2.11.1 (Jul 19, 2011)
• Fixed issue with crashing while trying to send photos on devices running iOS 3.x
• Added back in override of miles/kilometers display.
Version 2.11 (Jul 09, 2011)
- Ability to view your own profile photos full screen
- Faster scrolling
- Fix for stuttering when restoring from background
- Added spoken languages Chinese, Hindi, Persian, and Tagalog.
- Additional localization improvements
- Some crashing scenarios corrected.
Version 2.10 (Jun 01, 2011)
• Ability to filter based on spoken languages
• "Mini-photo albums" - swipe through the pictures you have sent and received with another user.
• Refresh button replaced with pull down to refresh
• Added Polish, Russian and Turkish versions
• Bug fixes
Version 2.9.2 (Mar 27, 2011)
Added MobFox Advertising Integration.
Fixed issue with users not being able to remove their age and restore it.
Version 2.9.1 (Mar 05, 2011)
* Critical patch for users in some regions who are not able to send messages.
Version 2.9 (Mar 02, 2011)
* Ability to hide distances within a certain range
* Other bug fixes
Version 2.2.2 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
Version 2.2.1 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
Version 2.2 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
• 25% more results (OS 3.x only)
• Publish your Friend Code to Facebook and Twitter (Facebook OS 3.x only)
• Tweet your Intro whenever you update it
• 'Fly' your profile anywhere in the world with and our brand new virtual Plane Tickets (OS 3.x only)
• Additional emoticons