Zombieville USA 2
The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
Version 1.5.1 (Oct 02, 2014)
• Fixed a title screen issue under iOS 8
• Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become stuck in a super fast state
Version 1.5 (Sep 04, 2014)
• MFi controller support has been added. Connect your favorite controller and start slaughtering zombies!
• 3 new playable characters - the Panda, Soldier, and Swimmer
• Vehicles! Hop into a nearby ambulance or cement truck and start racking up points as you turn piles of zombies into roadkill!
• Endless mode can now be selected by Zombieville veterans. There's no escape helicopter waiting for you this time...
• Bluetooth multiplayer returns! Users of all iOS versions can once again connect to local players through bluetooth or, even easier, Wifi if you're both on the same network.
• You can now delete all data from the options menu, for players looking to remove their progress from the cloud and start over from the beginning.
• It is now possible to speed up the scoreboard at the end of a round by touching the screen (or holding a button down on an MFi controller).
• Improved multiplayer stability.
Version 1.3.3 (Jan 15, 2013)
- Resolved an issue related to skill ranks not properly syncing over iCloud
Version 1.3.2 (Jan 10, 2013)
- resolved an issue preventing proper iCloud functionality
Version 1.3.1 (Sep 26, 2012)
- Added widescreen support for iPhone 5
Version 1.3 (Nov 29, 2011)
- Santa Claus joins the list of player characters
- The fully upgraded Assault Rifle has a new look
- Certain achievements no longer continuously notify you when accomplished more than once
- The chainsaw now contributes to the "Brawler" achievement
- The flamethrower effect no longer becomes stuck if you grab the helicopter while firing
- Achievements should more reliably post to Game Center
Version 1.2 (Nov 12, 2011)
- The fully upgraded Magnum and Slug Shotgun now have a unique graphic
- Added a new player character - "Granny"
- Further increased money drops from zombies.
- iCloud can now be disabled on the options menu, for those who don't want their game synced to all of their devices.
- Fixed missing description for "Berzerker" upgrades
- Land mines and med kits will now despawn if they get stuck off screen
- Fixed bug with 1st Tesla Rifle upgrade not functioning
- Fixed a depth-sorting issue on the fully upgraded shotgun
- Various performance optimizations, including smoother behavior in Gamecenter menus
Version 1.1 (Nov 04, 2011)
- Fixed a rare bug which could lead to data loss if iCloud syncing fails
- Dramatically increased the effective radius of the joystick
- Increased rate at which money is earned, likelihood of zombies dropping money, and doubled money gains in co-op to offset the additional player taking all of your precious loot.
- Fixed a crash on the player select menu when purchasing the final few characters.
- Added a new player character, the "Tycoon"