Want to learn or improve your Morse code skills? Now with Farnsworth speed and Koch method.
If you are a ham radio operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz
- Waveform (sine / triangle)
- Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
- Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm)
- Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of five mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of five randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of 5 with those 3 letters.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- Qso text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your ham station or your PC.