CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. It is designed to make it
easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda,
landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved
or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4), month widget (4x3, 4x4), agenda widget (2x2, 2x3, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4) and task widget (2x2). In the month and week 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it.
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events. This way you can also sync devices that do not have Google Apps (like the Kindle Fire) with your Google Calendar.
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- ICS export function (for all calendars)
- ICS import function (for local calendars)
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com