Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether
you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy
to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet
and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
|Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks|