** Please download Air Cam for Windows/Mac at: http://www.senstic.com/android/aircam/aircam.aspx **
Air Cam lets you view live video feed from your computer's webcam directly on your Android device using your home Wi-Fi networks and 3G networks.
Need to have a baby monitor? Set up your webcam in the baby's bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby with your Android device without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there? Use Air Cam to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room. Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn Air Cam into a home surveillance system. Simply point your webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video feed on your Android device.
* Live video feed from webcam right on your mobile device, you see what the webcam sees.
* Support most webcams in the market (Windows and Mac)
* Support IP cams (Windows only)
* Support external USB or Firewire webcams. (Click here for a detailed list of supported webcams).
* Use your mobile device to remotely record the live feed, and play it back on the device.
* Built-in motion detector and push notification to let you know when something is happening.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Password protection of Air Cam access.
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading Air Cam:
* Android device with version 2.2 or above.
* A Mac laptop running Mac OS X 10.5+ (Leopard or Snow Leopard), with built-in iSight webcam, or a Mac computer with a compatible external webcam (Click here for a detailed list of supported webcams).
* Or a Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 system with compatible webcam (*).
* A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your mobile device. This version of Air Cam also work over Edge or 3G networks with automatic port forwarding on your router.
* Download and run the free Mac or Windows software from http://www.senstic.com/android/aircam/aircam.aspx to stream your video feed