The easiest app to keep track of all your daily expenses.
*** Pro Version Only:
• New Sync feature added! Now you can sync all your transactions between any android device. You can share your finances with your spouse for example.
• Multiple backups. Now you are able to keep multiple backups in the cloud and restore any of them whenever you want. Complete peace of mind about loosing your data.
• Totally customized graphs by Account or/and Category in any period of time.
• More than 1,200 professionals icons for the Categories.
• No ads
• Accounts and Subaccounts (only application with subaccounts). Different types of accounts: cash account, check account, credit card account, debit account. It's a complete Finance Manager.
• Only app designed to have/generate your own Bank Statements. See them in your phone and print them out. It makes it a perfect expense tracker for all your finances.
• Budget Manager: You can create your budget with any combination of Groups and/or categories, Accounts and/or Sub-accounts. Easy to configure. Great Budget Planner. Flexible.
• You can create your own Projects with a budget like: Trip to Japan, Moving to Seoul, Wedding... Everything in the same database.
• Customizable Categories by Groups. Easy to edit, add or delete any group or category.
• Graph bars by Categories and/or Groups.
• Monthly Reports for all accounts or some of them. Easy way to select/filter the accounts.
• Different currencies for different Accounts
• Easy way to add repetitive transactions as weekly/monthly/yearly bills with customizable alarms and reminders.
• Easy to use and light and really powerful. A complete Expense Manager app and Money Manager app to Track Expenses.
• Take a photo of your receipt or bill and keep an electronic copy in your phone.
• Lock the app with a password.
• Rearrange the order of the accounts according to your own preference.
• Manual and automated Backup of the entire database to the SD Card (Accounts, Categories and Transactions).
• New screen to configure the GROUPS and Categories