My Scientific RPN calculator is a scientific calculator inspired by the Hewlett-Packard HP-10C series pocket
calculators of the 80s, most notably the HP 11C and HP 15C models.
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, conversions tables and macros for easy programming.
It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving, and conversions.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablets are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Complete complex numbers support
* 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table