Remote Presenter is used to control PPT document on Windows PC via the Android smartphone, the presenter can move
around freely to get rid of the shackles of space. Users can start/stop/flip the slideshow through the buttons, and the
pages are also controlled by gesture and volume keys. The Android smartphone is connected with Windows PC through
1. Download server-side program:
2. Run "RemotePresenter.exe" on Windows PC, and open a PowerPoint file.
3. Install and run "RemotePresenter" on Android phone
4. Configure server IP and connect it with the Windows PC.
5. Start to control the PowerPoint file.