The first and last word in medicine for over 110 years! Thoroughly updated, this user-friendly reference, trusted
for more than a century by healthcare personnel at every professional level, allows you to grasp the meanings of all
medical terms in current usage. Understand and correctly use all the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical
field with the 32nd Edition of the comprehensive, highly respected Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary!
* Enhance your understanding of all the current medical terminology in your field by relying on the most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary, bringing you more than 120,000 well-defined entries and 1500 clear illustrations.
* Listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations.
New to This Edition:
* Make sure you're familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
* Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations .
* Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
New Features in version 4.1
* New stylish design
* Ability to bookmark words and create favorites lists
* Two pane design for tablets
* Optimization for tablets with hardware keyboard
|Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 32nd Edition|
|File Commander - File Manager|
|Quick PDF Scanner Pro|
|The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics|
|PhotoSuite Pro 4|
|Oxford Dictionary of Physics|
|Oxford Dictionary of the Bible|
|Oxford Dictionary of Finance and Banking|
|Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy|
|The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Etymology|
|Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms|
|Oxford Dictionary of Geology and Earth Sciences|
|Oxford Dictionary of World History|
|Oxford Dictionary of Critical Theory|
|Oxford Dictionary of World Mythology|
|Oxford Dictionary of Nursing|
|Oxford Dictionary of Art and Artists|
|Oxford Dictionary of Chemistry|
|Oxford Dictionary of Music|
|Oxford Dictionary of Dentistry|
|Oxford Dictionary of Astronomy|