1Tap Quick Bar is the best notification customization app for Android. It helps you to do most common tasks in a
shorter time, such as change Wifi settings, call your wife, add an event, launch an favorite game just in 1-click. It
also offers a way to create a beautiful notification bar.
How 1tap Quick Bar works?
You can add most of task into notification bar and quickly kick it off in 1tap. It supports over 60 built-in tasks, including
- Direct dial
- Direct message,
- 1-tap direct web page launcher,
- Application shortcut
- Application launcher
- Direct email label
- New event, new message
- Hidden system activities
- 3rd tasks: ram booster
- Media control
A quick bar appearance can be twisted in many ways, such as background, icon set, text color, status icon, etc,. to make it the most beautiful notification bar.
How to work 1tap Quick Bar?
A quick bar is a special notification that stays on notification area. It composes up to 6 actions with fully customize its colors, text, background. Actions are categorized into 5 main groups:
- Setting: quickly toggle a setting or launch useful setting shortcut (upto 50 types).
- Application: launch chosen application.
- Shortcut: launch shortcut supplied by other applications
- Contact: to make a call, send a sms or email to chosen contact
- Misc: several built-in commands, hidden activities
There are several special actions that help you to discover hidden applications on your devices, such as Application's shortcut, last call, battery info, etc,.
The design tab helps you to customize any part of a quick bar.
Free version supports one quick bar. Upgrade to Pro version enjoy more quick bar
- I don't want icon on status bar.
Every quick bar need an icon on the status bar due to Android system limit. However, you can change the default status bar icon to "transparent" (see design tab). Most of cases, it does what you want.
- Quick Bar closes automatically when I click on an item?
Prior to Honeycomb, Android closes automatically notification bars when clicked.
This will not happen on newer version.
- Why some actions does not work
Since Android security model changed, some functions are limited, other opened. Not all function works on any device. Manufacturer/custom ROMs add more complexity to this. We suggest you to try them before permanently added into your quick bar, especially, mobile data, GPS, music control. We are working hard to support the best solution for you.
- What is "Last call" item?
This item is only available on "phone" which supports to make calls. It will dial the latest number (outgoing, incoming or missed call).
- Notification background not display right in my Gingerbread device?That's a kernel bug, sometime notification does not display correctly on older Android version. Newer Android (ICS, Jelly bean) already fixed this issue.
- What is Date/Day of Week/Month status icon?
Time status icon will display current date/day of week/month on your status bar,
and it automatically update to match your time.
- I don't know this item is whether Wifi toggle or Wifi setting shortcut
Some setting items use same icon resource,
you can set to always show action label from design setting.
- I can't uninstall this app
If you enable device admin, you should disable it before uninstalling. To disable goto Home> Menu> Settings> Security> Device Administrators, then uncheck 1tap Quick Bar> Deactivate, then back to application manager to uninstall it.
kw: Notification Toggle, toggle settings, customization, widgetsoid, quick launcher, tasker
Required permission: http://rootuninstaller.com/1tap-quick-bar/permissions/
|1Tap Quick Bar|
|Luna Launcher - turns your Android phone into a kid-friendly device|
|Recordr - Professional sound recorder|
|Better Quick Settings|
|Better Quick Settings Pro|
|Beautiful Clock Widgets Pro|
|Fake Calls & SMS|
|Deep Sleep Battery Saver Pro|
|Deep Sleep Battery Saver|
|Beautiful Clock Widgets|
|Battery Stats Plus|
|Fast Uninstaller Pro|
|Smart RAM Booster Pro|
|Explorer Theme: Android|
|Explorer Theme: Mystic Purple|