The Collins Spanish Dictionary Complete and Unabridged provides comprehensive coverage of the contemporary Spanish
and English, with idioms and set grammatical structures highlighted to help you understand complex entries. It contains
310,000 references and 442,000 translations and is ideal for advanced students and professionals using Spanish.
You'll find special entries on life and culture in Spanish-speaking countries, including detailed coverage of society and lifestyle across European and Latin American Spanish-speaking countries. Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality Oxford language apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.