iTunes To Android Wireless Sync App:
Easiest way to Sync your iTunes Songs, Movies, Videos, Playlists & Podcasts with Android Device over wireless connection. No USB connection needed. 100% WiFi
Using this iTunes to Android Syncing application, you can:
Sync iTunes songs, playlists to Android device,
Sync iTunes movies, Videos to Android,
Sync iTunes podcasts to Android device
* A Windows Computer with iTunes. (### Mac version is not supported yet ###)
* An Android Device or kindle device
* WiFi Connection
Setup & Usage instructions available here : http://www.itunes2android.com/setup
If any issues email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) my itunes videos are transferred to android. but it doesn't play on android device. how to fix?
Try following steps:
* Try with different media player. e.g: free mxplayer from google play
* File may not get transferred in full. Delete and sync again.
3) App says sync completed, but I don't see songs in android device.
* Make sure songs that you wanted to sync are included on sync'd iTunes playlist(s).
* Restarting android device helps showing sync'd media on some make / models.
4) connection failed error fixes:
* Make sure both android device & windows computer are on same WiFi Network. 3G or 4G connections are not permitted to sync.
* ip address has to be inputted as displayed. Enter ip address as it is with dots and no spaces in between.
* Make sure devices are not moved far from WiFi router.
* Some android devices gets disconnected once screen goes into sleep. In those devices, please keep android device screen on.
5) Things to note: ios apps can't be transferred as it wont work on android devices. iTunes radio cant be transferred. Audio books may or may not work in android device based on file format differences.
itunes, iPod are trademarks of apple inc. Android is a trademark of Google inc.
|iTunes to android/kindle media transfer - wireless music sync|
|Online Deals - Hot daily Deals on clothes, gadgets, electronics etc|
|City State ID - Caller's City & State is displayed on incoming call screen|