How does KidsBSafe work?
Calling the 2 contacts:
• Your child has the choice of calling, sending an SMS or emailing the 2 contacts.
• Your child can choose whether or not to send their GPS location to the 2 contacts.
You would tell a small child to always send their location to you, but as they get older, you can give them the choice - so they know you aren’t checking up on them all the time.
In an emergency situation:
• Your child voice-calls their Emergency number.
• If your child needs help from the police, ambulance or fire brigade, help will be on its way immediately.
• You will also receive a SMS message saying that your child has called the Emergency number.
• You will receive your child’s GPS location and you can view your child’s GPS location on Google Maps. This helps you get to your child faster.
• And you can call the Emergency service with more specific details.