Dictionary +: A free offline English dictionary and thesaurus, with over 147000 words.
Came across a fascinating new word while reading an English Classic? Writing an article & looking for a more sophisticated synonym for a rather simple word? Stuck on your crossword puzzle? Dictionary+ is here with all the answers!
Dictionary + is your free English dictionary and thesaurus right on Android device. This offline dictionary/ thesaurus offers you the meaning of English words along with their synonyms, antonyms, usage examples, spelling suggestions and more! All these features make Dictionary+ a handy tool for quick reference, looking up definitions, spellings, similar and related words and help you enhance your English vocabulary.
• Extremely fast, simple and easy to use
• More than 147000 words
• This Dictionary/ thesaurus works without an internet connection (offline)
• Use this thesaurus to look up synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms (les specific), hyponyms (more specific), meronyms (part of) & more!
• Example sentences to help you understand the contextual meaning of a particular word
• An intelligent word entry which suggests possible words and correct spellings as you type
• Use the ? wildcard for any character or * for a group of characters in the search
• Search for related Wikipedia articles for words.
• Lookup the Wikipedia page for a word right within the app.
• Save your most used or interesting new words as bookmarks
• Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option
• Based on the Princeton University WordNet Project.
Whether you’re a writer, teacher, student or just someone with a passion for the English language, this free offline Dictionary app is a pocket thesaurus you would love to own! Get this free offline English Dictionary and thesaurus now and learn new words, definitions and spellings on-the-go!
This free offline English dictionary and thesaurus has more than 147000 words with their synonyms, antonyms, definitions and more. This English dictionary and thesaurus is a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing other possible words. Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option. Just click on the left or right arrows and the dictionary definition for your previously searched words are shown.
Learn new words, spellings, definitions and improve your English vocabulary with this offline free English Dictionary and thesaurus. The Wikipedia integration makes it easy to look up detailed definitions and information about any particular English word or phrase. You can also keep track of your favorite words or new interesting words by bookmarking them.
User reviews on Dictionary +:
“Worth the money, really detailed and a wide ranged vocabulary. Great work.”
|Dictionary+ Free: English Dictionary & Thesaurus|
|Brandee - Free Logo Maker & DIY Logo Creator|
|Logo Maker & Logo Creator|
|Spot the Difference - Spot It!|
|A Day In Life - Journal Diary|
|Find Near Me -Places Around Me|
|Preschool Kids Learning Game|
|Polller - Social Polls & Opinions|
|Health Tracker & Manager - Personal Healthbook App for Tracking Blood Pressure BP, Glucose & Weight BMI|
|White Tile Black Tile - Don't Step On The White Tile Free Game|
|Find The Doodle|
|Number Tiles - Puzzle Game 2s 3s 5s 2048|
|Groovy Notes - Text & Voice Notes with Drawings, Photo Attachments & Dropbox Backup|
|Wuzzles - Whats the Saying, Rebus Quiz & Catch Phrase Game|
|Weather+ HD Free|
|ProInsights Lite for LinkedIn|
|The Movie Quiz Game- Free: Guess the Film Poster|
|Uber Iris Free - Photo Editor, Filters, Frames, Borders, Overlays, Stickers, Layouts & Effects|
|Uber Iris - Photo Editor, Filters & Effects (For Android mobiles)|