First there was the original Galaxy Invader (Galaxy Invader 1978). Now this sequel blasts you back to the 1980's
when games were simple but very addictive. An accurate recreation of the VFD LSI game by CGL, Gakken, Tandy and other
companies of that time. Fun for all ages with three difficulty levels. All those retro sounds and that vacuum
fluorescent display are here. This was a classic and very popular toy back then. Now it is a rare and collectable item
but YOU can own it right now!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Set speed control to desired level. Slide power on/off switch to "on"
2. Move the Missile Launch lever side by side to aim at Invader or UFO and press Mssile Launch button.
3. Game ends when you obtain 1,000 points or when all 3 Missile Launchers are destroyed or when Invader captures G-zone or when you have shot all of your 250 Missiles.
* When you obtain 700 points, one Missile Launcher and 50 Missiles are given as a bonus.
4. To start a new game simply switch slide to "off" and then to "on" again.
The original version is also available by us called "Galaxy Invader 1978"
|Galaxy Invader 1000|
|Wizards V Witches slots|
|Scratch n Spin:Fishy Fortune Slots|
|Slotto Balls Lottery Slots|
|Sixth Sense ESP Slot Machine|
|Chicks n Giggles Bunnies & Buns Easter Slots|
|WOLF V BUFFALO RUN STACKED SLOTS|
|Rainbows Snakes & Ladders Slots|
|Great British Pub Run Deluxe SLOTS|
|Party Cats in Glitter Hats Slots|
|Fright Night Scary SLOTS|
|All The Fun At The Fair SLOTS|
|Super Reel Gem Drop (Match 3 + Slots)|
|1-Thumb Bandit 60's High-Top|
|Retro Classics: Tabletop Collection 2|
|Astro Command Scramble|
|Puzzles ALIVE! By The Sea|
|PUZZLES ALIVE! Fractals|
|Retro Classics: Tabletop Collection 1|
|Frogger-top: The Tabletop Classic|
|Invaders From The Dead|