“ESET Mobile Security for Android is a must-have for anyone who owns an Android device.” (Tommy Armendariz,
”100% protection against malware infections such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses” (AV-Comparatives, 2014, tested on 2,266 samples, industry average 95.3%).
HOW DOES ESET MOBILE SECURITY AND ANTIVIRUS WORK?
Download FREE ESET antivirus or buy the PREMIUM version.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE SECURITY FEATURES
• Optimized for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets
• Antivirus with Automatic Scan of downloaded applications and files
• On-demand Scan that you can activate at any time
• Quarantine where all discovered items reside so they don’t infect you further
• US-based Support
You can also try our PREMIUM antivirus for 30 days – FREE (no credit card required).
• Proactive Anti-Theft which notifies you of suspicious activity
• Online management of your lost or stolen device at my.eset.com
• Scheduled scanning of apps, settings, files
• Safe browsing with virus and phishing protection
• On-charger scan triggered when Fire OS device is plugged in
• Device Monitoring of important settings
• Application Audit of installed apps to tell you what they have access to
• Automatic updates of key antivirus modules and settings
• Mobile cybersecurity education
TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
• Integration with my.eset.com web interface
• Suspicious state – Triggered when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
• Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
• On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
• Low Battery Alert – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
• User IP Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
EXTRA FEATURES FOR DEVICES WITH WIRELESS PLANS
• Anti-Theft – with Remote Lock, Remote Siren and GPS Localization activated by SMS (FREE Feature)
• SMS/MMS/Call blocking (PREMIUM Feature)
To protect your privacy and to protect you from emerging threats, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. We want you to know that ESET does not store or monitor activity on your smartphone or tablet, nor use the permissions for marketing purposes. For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/android
IF SOMETHING DOESN’T WORK
If you are experiencing any issues with your ESET mobile antivirus app, please check out our FAQ http://kb.eset.com/android or visit ESET Security Forum on http://kb.eset.com/android and http://forum.eset.com. You can also fill out a Customer Care form using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (upper right) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
FEEDBACK AND RESOURCES
After you install ESET Mobile Security Antivirus, you will become part of our community, which will enable you to send us feedback. If you have any suggestions, questions or just want to say hello, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Thank you Octavian for pointing out that users should be allowed to delete individual scan logs
• Vasilis, we really appreciate your feedback about Anti-Theft web interface, it has inspired us to create Proactive Anti-Theft
Learn about latest Android security issues at WeLiveSecurity.com http://www.welivesecurity.com/category/android-2
*Please note that the latest version of ESET Mobile Security for Android does not support Kindle Fire (1st Gen).
|Mobile Security & Antivirus|