- A fully interactive storybook for early readers featuring the beloved Little Monster, in English and Spanish
- Based on the award winning titles originally published by Living Books
- "This is a really cute and relatable story, with some great interactive features." - A Matter of App (children’s educational app review blog)
Play inside the story and interact with all the characters and words with Little Monster at School, a fun interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this timeless Mercer Mayer story to life. Read and play along with Little Monster on a fun-filled day at school as he explores different subjects with his classmates and makes friends with Yally, an often difficult fellow student.
• Interactive storybook in English and Spanish
• Change language from any page in the story
• 18 fully animated pages, plus a special “story within the story”
• Two pages of alphabet and counting lessons – say your lessons along with the class
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• All words are "active" for extended language learning – click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the “zipperumpazoo”
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 33 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Little Monster at School Classroom Activities guide
• The full 64 page Classroom Activities guide is also available
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Little Monster at School provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Little Monster at School is written and illustrated by Mercer Mayer, who has published over 300 books in a variety of illustrative styles.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data