Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? This app lets you do so! Plus you can blow it up at the end!
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands. All with realistic disassembly physics!
First six levels are free, the rest are available via in-app purchase.
* 48 objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics, to the super jumbo A380! Modelled in extreme detail, right down to the final screw!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Interactive objects - drive cars and ships, fly planes and helicopters, operate a coffee machine, spin a fidget spinner, and much more!
* Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
* Virtual Reality mode - supports Google Cardboard and similar headsets for the ultimate experience!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye, cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and 3D TVs!
* High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
* Real-time dynamic shadows!
* Real-time dynamic fracture on selected levels!
List of objects:
* Sidetable, Lamp, Speaker
* Pocket Knife, Microscope, Antique Car
* Robot, Safe, Bicycle
* Chair, Water Heater, House
* Hard Disk, Blender, Coffee Machine
* Sink, Lego Van, Hellfire Missile
* Screw Driver, Rice Cooker, Titanic
* Phone, Jig saw, Car
* Toaster, Coffee Grinder, Airplane
* Flashlight, Elevator, Train
* Tablet, DVD Player, Skyscraper
* Toilet, Telescope, Tank
* Hair Dryer, Computer, Space Station
* Drone, Hoverboard, Helicopter
* Controller, TV, Submarine
* Fidget Spinner, Claw Machine, F1 Car