Imagine being taken by a dragon to a faraway land..
Wungi Knights is a classic storyline adventure, set in a colourful universe and filled with entertaining knightly activities. The goal of the game is to make the princess happy by building her a beautiful new castle! To complete this quest, players can pick and choose from a range of playful mini-games, designed to be stress free and featuring both creative and educational elements. Get ready for a great adventure!
Wungi Knights has been co-designed and tested with children 3-6 years old.
- Find all the missing pieces and build the coolest castle
- Go on a horse ride and wash the horse in the stables
- Fly a dragon across the kingdom and feed him muffins when he’s hungry!
- Build a sword with the blacksmith
- Sort fruits in the orchard
- Mix potion ingredients with the witch
- Become a top archer in the target practice game
- Wield a wooden sword in the training dummy game
- Explore every corner of the world by foot, or in the air
- Text-free app: reading and counting are not required to enjoy the game
- Educational content: shape recognition, sorting and backwards counting
- Creative gameplay: players can freely position parts of their castle
- Kid friendly app: No third-party ads or in-app purchases
- Can be enjoyed by kids of different ages, including parents!
- Simple interface: big buttons, clear feedback
- High quality production: lots of 3D animation, visual effects and a brand new sound track
- Endless replayability: many ways to rebuild the castle
Wungi is an independent game design and publishing company making games for kids. We respect the incredible imagination of children and try to create games that complement and extend the world of play they live in. Wungi Knights does not contain third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Wungi Knights and Wungi Pirates explore the worlds of favorite childhood heroes in a non violent and fun way. Wungi games are enjoyed by boys and girls equally.
If you like the game, please write a review!