Take the control of 3 little RC Helicopters in an entire house with garden and swimming pool !
Accomplish a lot of variety of missions to become a real pilot.
Control a "RC Fire" helicopter in order to take some water from the swimming pool and extinguish the fires.
Use the "RC Skylift" helicopter to move objects with an electromagnet.
Or choose the "RC Apache" helicopter to launch rockets and explode houses of cards
Example of missions :
- Take some water in the swimming pool and go extinguish the barbecue fire
- Use the magnet under the copter in order to put all the cans in the trash
- Blow out the candles by flying them over
- Try to follow another RC-Copter, without being distanced
- Landing on a truck in-move
- Escort an electronic train, and remove the obstacles that are on the rail
- Demolish houses of cards with rockets and machine-gun
- Save the robot's life from the fire
- Pass through the Rings,as fast as possible
In the free flight mode, you can discover the one-storey house and the garden. Find the secret room to unlock a new mission
Totally free, without "in-app purchase" !
Helidroid 3 is a 3D game with a new physic engine, that let's you interact with a lot of objects in the house.
There are also a particles engine, in order to show water and fire elements
You must have (at least) a cpu of 1 GHz in order to play without lag. But you can reduce the quality of the graphics in the option menu.
- Control the chopper with a joystick or the gyro / accelerometer sensor.
- 2 types of joystick : "Easy control", used in Helidroid 1 and 2 and "Real Control", used in the games like Battlefield
- 3 copters : fire copter (canadair copter) , transport copter, and figth copter
- Real 3D physics like a flight simulator or an air plane and aircraft simulation.
- Heli shadows, water, and fire, play indoor and outdoor.
- RC : R/C : radio controlled
- In some levels, you have rockets and guns to launch missiles and destroy cans coke or decks of cards to make chaos
- Use Accelerometer sensor if the device does not have a Gyro sensor