** Winner Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review **
** Teachers' Pick for Best of 2013 - Scholastic **
** A Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner **
Brain Jump uses kid-friendly stories and games to teach children the powerful idea that our brains can grow and get stronger if we take on challenges. The app was designed by teachers and neuroscientists to give children confidence and improved concentration when learning new things.
Alert! Alert! The brain’s power is at an all-time low! Join Ned the Neuron and friends on an exciting adventure to restore Brain Power.
As you try harder levels, your Brain Power increases!
** Full Version Features **
• Three different games that challenge memory and concentration: Think Tank, Neurons in Space, and Wizard Match
• 54 different levels to provide an increasing level of difficulty
• Intro story with Ned the Neuron and friends
• A brain science section for kids and parents to explore together
• Badges that promote taking on challenges
• No third party ads
FREE version includes Think Tank game (18 levels), Ned's story, science section, and brain badges.
You can update to the FULL VERSION in the app to access Neurons in Space and Wizard Match. There are no other in-app purchases.
Brain Jump with Ned the Neuron was designed for children ages 6-10 but is fun for kids of all ages. Start building Brain Power today!
** About Kizoom **
Kizoom inspires life long learning by empowering kids to know and grow their brains.