"Find them all: looking for animals" is a game for CHILDREN FROM 2 TO 8 YEARS which offers them the opportunity to
see animals in their natural habitat (farm, savannah, desert, etc.).
**** The most complete educational game about animals ****
- 144 animals from 6 continents
- Names in 5 languages
- Calls,animated pictures, cards, photos and now videos!
- Over 200 audio commentaries
- It’s child’s play: find the animals, take photos of them, create puzzles, win prizes etc.
** Optimised for children **
- Assistance and instructions are spoken
- Simplified interface
- Multi-user: all children can have their own account and settings.
- No advertising and parental control
** Educational features **
- Learn the language
- Explore foreign languages
- Concentrate and stay focused
- Solve puzzles
** The game step by step **
- "Where is ...": only one animal is present in the scenery: the child has to scroll to find it. A "bobble head" type card appears.
- "Take a photo": when all the animals have been found, the child wins a camera.
- "Night is falling...": the child has to touch as many animals as possible before nightfall.
- "It's night time, only the animals eyes appear...": the child has to find the remaining animals with the help of a torch.
- "Make a jigsaw": the child is able to make jigsaws with the camera (4/6/12/20/42 pieces).
- "the Photo Quiz": the child answers a series of questions in order to win new photos!
- Cameraman: find him to see video clips of animals!
- "Game over": the child is able to play again and find other animals in a different environment.
** Other functions **
- The Card album contains the cards which have been released during the game.
- The Photo album contains all the photos taken during the game. Therefore, the child is able to try the jigsaws again.
- Discover information about animals by taking photos!
- Listen to the animals' name in French, English, Spanish and German.
** Rewards: printable booklets **
- Once the 24 animals in a world have been found, the child is able to print a folding booklet and a separate sheet with all the heads to be cut out and pasted in the booklet!
- When at least 12 photos have been taken, the child is able to move/delete photos and then print them in his own album (one page contains 12 photos).
** Farm animals **
- Bee, donkey, lamb, duck, cat, horse, goat, dog, pig, cockerel, turkey, frog, owl, rabbit, sheep, goose, magpie, foal, hen, chick, fox, mouse, tortoise, cow.
** Animals of Africa **
- Lion, lioness, meerkat, cheetah, hyena, ostrich, okapi, elephant, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, crocodile, springbok, greater kudu, camel, fennec fox, cobra, oryx, gorilla, chimpanzee, baboon, flamingo.
** Animals of Oceania **
- Echidna, kiwi, bat, cassowary, ibis, red crab, green turtle, humpback whale, dolphin, dugong, manta ray, sea lion, monitor lizards, saltwater crocodile, kangaroo, emu, Wombat, Tasmanian devil, koala, cuscus , platypus, frill-necked lizard, dingo.
** Animals of Asia **
- Tiger, panda, red panda, Asian elephant, Indian rhinoceros, orangutan, proboscis monkey, red-crowned crane, snow leopard, saiga, clouded leopard, bactrian camel, yak, gharial, Malayan tapir, water buffalo, pangolin, peafowl, sun bear, caracal, hornbill, langur, python, tarsier.
** Animals of North America **
- Mustang, bison, coyote, rattlesnake, vulture, prairie dog, roadrunner, pronghorn, black-tailed jackrabbit, grizzly, moose, raccoon, skunk, puma, bald eagle, bighorn sheep, mountain Goat, wolverine, polar bear, arctic fox, snowy owl, seal, walrus, beluga.
** Animals of South America **
- Amazon river dolphin, anaconda, armadillo, caiman, capybara, chinchilla, coati, condor, giant anteater, iguana, jaguar, lion tamarin, llama, macaw, maned wolf, mara, ocelot, red-eyed treefrog, rhea, scarlet ibis, sloth, spectacled bear, spider monkey, toucan.