Amazon WorkDocs is a fully managed, secure enterprise storage and sharing service with strong administrative
controls and feedback capabilities that improve user productivity. The Amazon WorkDocs Android client allows access
anywhere to your work documents. You need to have an Amazon WorkDocs account in order to use this app.
Amazon WorkDocs features:
* Simple Document Feedback - Users can comment on files, send them to others for feedback, and upload new versions without having to resort to emailing multiple versions of their files as attachments. Teammates can leave detailed comments on sections of a file as well as overall comments. Amazon WorkDocs notifies contributors about review activities and deadlines via email, and offers versioning capabilities.
* Central Hub - Amazon WorkDocs provides users with a central location for both the documents and files they are reviewing as well as those they own and are soliciting feedback on. With all these files in one location, reviewers have access to all of the related feedback in a single web view, making reading or contributing comments as simple as a few clicks.
* Access and Sync from Any Device - Users can access files stored in Amazon WorkDocs and view and leave feedback on files anywhere, anytime, from the device of their choice. Users can leverage the Amazon WorkDocs apps for iPad, Kindle Fire, and Android tablets. The Amazon WorkDocs Sync client lets users have files saved on their computer automatically uploaded to Amazon WorkDocs over an encrypted connection and synced across their other devices.
* Secure - Amazon WorkDocs offers flexible security settings and access controls to manage data storage and sharing. You can use policies to control users’ sharing behavior, choose the AWS Region where your users’ data is stored, and view audit logs to track document and user activity. All data is encrypted in transit and at rest, and users don’t have to send documents as email attachments.
* Integrate your Corporate Directory - Amazon WorkDocs can integrate with your existing Active Directory. This means that your users can easily access Amazon WorkDocs using their existing Active Directory credentials, and allows you to control which users in your organization are permitted to access the service.
|Amazon Silk - Web Browser|
|Amazon Cloud Cam|
|Amazon Shopping for Fire TV|
|Amazon App Suite|
|Amazon Restaurant Manager|