This is a paid plug-in that activates the remote viewing function of Pixela's WirelessTV (StationTV).
This plug-in enables you to enjoy watching TV programs, set timer recordings, and play back recorded programs from outside the home.
This plug-in will not appear as an icon in the home screen or the app list (drawer) after purchase.
After installing this plug-in, the connection mode selection screen will be displayed when starting WirelessTV (StationTV).
First, select the HOME mode to apply the remote viewing settings. After that, select the OUT mode in the connection mode selection to view outside the home.
This plug-in is compatible with the PIX-BR310W and PIX-BR310L wireless TV tuner and FUJITSU's personal computers that have the wireless TV function.
* We will not offer refunds for incompatibility after purchasing. Make sure that your wireless TV tuner is supported by this plug-in beforehand.
* TV viewing is not available with only this plug-in. The dedicated TV tuner and app are separately required.
Main Features Added after Installation
- Watch TV programs and play back recorded programs outside the home.
Using a Wi-Fi hotspot or mobile data communication (3G/4G/LTE), you can enjoy watching TV and play back recorded programs outside the home, such as at stations, parks, and cafés.
As long as the Internet environment is available, you can watch programs even outside Japan.
- Set timer recordings from outside the home.
In case you forget to set a timer recording, just start the app and set the timer using the Electronic Program Guide.
Refer to http://www.pixela.co.jp/products/tv_capture/stationtv_ad_checker/index.html for details.
- You must configure the app settings at home before using outside the home.
Refer to the app's help after installing the plug-in.
- When using mobile data communication (3G/4G/LTE), the image may not be displayed properly due to low communication rates.
Also note that you will be charged a communication fee based on the contract with your carrier.
- Remote viewing may not be available depending on the mobile data communication (3G/4G/LTE) status and the Wi-Fi hotspot environment.
- Remote viewing will expire if you do not use the app at home within 90 days. Use the app at home in this case.
- Some channels do not support viewing from outside the home.
* When posting a comment such as when a connection to the tuner cannot be established, please add related information including the device's model, operation mode (network configuration), SIM card usage status, and other detailed information in order to promote further research.