* "... empowers kids to experiment with colors and patterns ... the results are stunning." - USA Today
* "Gro Flowers is irresistibly beautiful... and a great buy for parents interested in a fun way of teaching their children about biodiversity in a fun environment." - Tuaw.com
* "... a unique case, as my boy invites me into his world while working with this application." 148apps.com
Become your own gardener and create amazing new flower species with the tip of your finger. It’s fun and easy! Simply choose a color and start drawing on one petal and the pattern will be repeated automatically on the other petals, with a kaleidoscope effect.
Then help the bees, butterflies and the other creatures to pollinate your flowers, and your colorful creations will spread across the field. But look out for the nasty pesticide spray that could make the bees dizzy and tired.
When your little friends pollinate they get their sweet precious nectar, and in return they will not only reward you with sweet honey but also with more colors and brushes to play with. The more the healthier! Biodiversity in a nutshell.
All your amazing and beautiful flower species are saved in your collection book so you can create as many as you want and show them to your friends and family.
Gro Flowers is suitable for children 2-6 years old. By playing Gro Flowers they will learn about pollination and biodiversity in a simple and entertaining way.
* Multi-touch - Play together at the same time
* Kid-friendly interface
* Free drawing with millions of possibilities
* No third-party advertising
* More than 70 colors and 50 brushes
* No in-app purchases
* "Learn-as-you-play" game. No written instructions
* Eco-educational: Encourages systems thinking
"Gro Play really seizes the opportunity to give children a foundation for learning about sustainability.", says Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson, World president of OMEP and UNESCO Chairman in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development.