American Civil War - Grand strategy of Union versus the Confederacy 1861-1865.
You must defeat the Confederate rebellion by occupying their territory, sealing off their commerce, and preventing them invading the Union.
* Grand strategic approach to whole war.
* Generals lead you armies: Sherman, Grant, even McClellan...
* Launch naval invasions.
* Use you Gunboats to capture the Mississippi.
* Defend Washington from General Lee
* Native Americans - Indians - Confederate allies or enemy to all sides.
* Optional features to make game easier or harder - including foreign intervention!
This is not an action game - it is a turn based strategy game for those interested in strategy, history and wargames.
|American Civil War|
|Wargame: France 1940 DEMO|
|Wargame Korea 1950|
|Wargame: Korsun 1944|
|Wargame: Sicily 1943|
|Wargame: France 1940|
|Wargame Poland 1939|
|German Eagle vs. Russian Bear|
|Wargame 1st Bull Run 1861|
|Rommel in Africa|
|Napoleonics: Quatre Bras|