Kids learning fun in the circus with clowns, jugglers, wizards and animals!
- amazing and fun learning maths exercises and games for preschool and 1st grade
- unique, child-friendly maths games maintain the motivation for learning
- comprehensive: eight areas of learning are gradually unlocked
- additional educational games (e.g. "Fly, Lilly, fly" steering like Flappy Bird to pop bubbles) will be unlocked as a reward for diligent practice
- playful and funny learning with maths games and exercises
- developed in co-operation with educators and children
- childproof app containing no ads, no in-app purchases
- different user profiles, custom image selection from the photo gallery possible
- three levels of difficulty
- exercises up to 10 or 20
- English and German language Edition
- Ordering Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Breaking up Numbers
- Number Line
- Swapping Numbers
- Inverse Operations
- Bridging through 10
- Maths Games
- Juggling Balls:
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to keep all the balls up in the air.
- Fly, Lilly, fly (steering like Flappy Bird to pop bubbles):
There´s only one bubble or balloon with the correct sum on it. Keep touching the screen carefully and make Lilly fly into the balloon to burst it.
- Trampoline Ball:
Move the trampoline with your finger and try to throw the ball into the hoop with the correct answer.
- Shell Game:
Under one of the three hats there´s a ball with the correct sum on it. Can you find it?
- Stack the Boxes:
Do the sums. Now tap on the button on the bottom right and release the box. You will get one point for every box. If two boxes with the same colour collide, the first one will burst. If you cross the white line with one of your boxes the game will be over.