XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and
accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands.
XG Mobile is for all strength of players:
• You are a beginner? Do not worry, XG Mobile will let you know when you make a mistake. That’s a fun and efficient way to improve your skills
• You are an expert player? You can practice against a world class opponent (stronger than the best player in the world).
Here is what some experts say about XG Mobile and eXtreme Gammon:
- NEIL KAZAROSS (5 times American Backgammon Tour Winner, Backgammon Giant #3): "I can now state that XG is stronger than its competitors on equivalent settings as well as at least several times faster on those settings."
- MOCHIZUKI MASAYUKI (2009 World Champion, Backgammon Giant #2): "I like eXtreme Gammon very much. I truly believe this program is the strongest bot in the world."
- MICHIHITO KAGEYAMA (Runner up in the 2012 World Championship, Backgammon Giant #4): "[...] this time I took only my iPad at the Backgammon World Championship 2012. I often checked some positions by using XG mobile. It's really fast and easy because iPad starts up in a few seconds, and I can arrange checkers by using touch screen"
- CHRIS BRAY (Author, Backgammon Correspondent for The Independent): "My strong recommendation is to invest in XG Mobile. Like the PC version it will quickly become the de facto standard for the game"
XG Mobile features:
• The strongest Backgammon program on Android Devices.
• Play against computer opponent ranging in skill from Beginner to World Class
• 2-players mode: play against friends using XG Mobile as a portable board (please note: live play, not online).
• Play unlimited sessions or Matches
• Choice of Backgammon or NackGammon Variation
• High Quality Graphics (optimized for Retina displays) , choice of multiple boards and checkers
• Ask the computer for hint at any time
• Tutor mode analyzes your choice as you play and warn you of any mistake you made, allowing you to reconsider your choice
• Setup a position, analyze it or even start a session from this position
• Games are Saved and can be copied using iTunes or emailed for later analyze on your Mac or PC
• Extensive profile information tracking your level of play, your results and dice statistics
• Competition mode allows you to play in live tournament conditions (no help, no pip count, etc...)
• Integrated help, including backgammon rules
|XG Mobile Backgammon|