THE MOST EXPECTED FLIGHT SIMULATOR OF THE YEAR!!
COLLECTOR'S EDITION: NO ADS, NO EXTRA PURCHASES, NO IN-APPS!!
FlyWings is the most advanced flight simulation already developed for your iPhone and iPad.
We have been improving the physics for years and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Be prepared for the real experience of flying an aircraft over Paris!
Choose two of the most famous airports in the world and fly with 10 aircrafts, over 200 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more!
Become an airline pilot, private pilot, military skilled pilot or an acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 2 separated sets of planes:
- Small Aircrafts
- Commercial Aircrafts
Those are the planes you can choose:
- Boing B747-8F Freighter
- Boing B747-8i
- Boing B757-300
- Boing B777-9X
- Arbus A380
- Arbus A320
- SpaceBus OV100
- GA MQ9 Rapine Drone
- Cezna 172SP SkyEagle
- Bombraider Leerjet 60 XR
We have also created two high detailed airports from Paris:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (LFPG)
- Paris Orly Airport (LFPO)
- More to come on new updates...
- 10 aircraft
- 200 missions
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- Detailed airports
- Detailed world, with trees, clouds and rivers
- Functional instruments
- Two types of controls: accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft
- Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by NASA:
- Realistic terrain using photos and elevation from NASA.
- Using NASA utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
- Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
- Turbulence and G-Force
- Real clouds
- Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything that is possible to improve the best flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
All logos and airlines companies are fictional in the game.
Pilot, have a nice flight!