Are you still using Data Cables to connect your FireTV ?
WiFi FTP Server Turns your Fire TV into a Wireless FTP Server. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Fire TV and access this information anywhere.
Connect and share everything among FireTV, Kindle Fire tablets, Android Devices and Computers to save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- DELETE User FILES.
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on FireTV.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on ANYWARE!
|WIFI FTP Server (WIFI File Transfer)|
|Bedroom Decorating Ideas|
|Jigsaw Puzzle Ad Free|
|How It Works|
|3d Home designs layouts|
|DG UPnP Player|
|DG Screen Streamer|
|Match Blocks TV Edition|
|DG Image Viewer|
|Fruit Smash Ad Free|
|DG WIFI File Transfer|
|Quotes of the Day|
|DG Video Player - Kindle Edition|