Timmy, your child’s favourite character from the Shaun the Sheep Movie, has his very own app! Learning Time with
Timmy is an educational games app to help your child learn words in English including colours, numbers, animals and
more! It is ideal for children aged 6 and younger who are learning English as a second language, and for children aged 3
and under if their first language is English.
We’ve listened to your feedback and suggestions to create a new and updated version of Learning Time with Timmy. Our app is now more intuitive making it even more fun for your kids to use.
Play three exciting games and learn over 60 new words with Timmy and his friends from the ‘Timmy Time’ television show.
• Listen to the narrator, follow the instructions and place toys and classroom objects in the box.
• Pop balloons to learn numbers, colours and shapes.
• Sweep away leaves and snow to find hidden food and objects.
By playing the Learning Time with Timmy games your child can:
• Begin learning over 60 English words including numbers, colours, shapes, food, animals, classroom objects and toys
• Practise listening and hear the narrator say the words aloud
• Play exciting games that get more challenging as your child gets smarter
• Earn and collect stickers and videos as they progress in the app. Tap the trophy button at any time to play with the stickers and watch the video clips!
LEARN ENGLISH WITH SHAUN AND TIMMY AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
Learning Time with Timmy is an English language learning app developed by the British Council and Aardman Animations.
The British Council has combined its 80 years of international teaching experience with the Academy Award®-winning creativity of Aardman. Characters from the Shaun the Sheep Movie appear in an app that will capture children’s imaginations and inspire them to learn alongside Timmy and his friends.
SAFETY AND DATA PRIVACY
Your child’s privacy is very important to us. We do not collect any information about your child or your family. The app provides a completely safe learning environment. We track how the app is used, such as which of the games are most popular, in order to make the app more enjoyable for your child.
ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL’S ENGLISH LEARNING APPS
If your child enjoyed Learning Time with Timmy then take a look at our other apps to help children read, speak and spell in English.
Visit our website to see our full range of apps: http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/parents/apps.
For more tips on how to continue supporting your child’s learning at home, join us on Facebook at facebook.com/LearningTimewithShaunTimmy
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from our users. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com
|Learning Time with Timmy 1 - 1st words in English|
|LearnEnglish Grammar (UK Edition)|
|Learning Time with Timmy 3 - starting to read (FreeTime Unlimited)|
|Learning Time with Timmy 2 - learning new skills (FreeTime Unlimited)|
|Learning Time with Timmy 2 - learning new skills|
|Learning Time with Timmy 1 - 1st words in English (FreeTime Unlimited)|