Ravensburger's cult game now available on Android
Scotland Yard is the digital version of the award-winning board game ("Game of the Year" 1983, etc.). Since its creation 30 years ago, Scotland Yard has sold over four million copies. Now the game enjoyed by millions of people is available as Android app!
This is a very tricky case for Scotland Yard: Mister X has disappeared in the heart of London's nightlife. The only clue for the investigation: his discarded tickets. But in which part of London did he use them? There - suddenly he's been seen for a brief moment. Now, keep a cool head. Search the district tactically and reconstruct the escape route.
Set off as one of five clever agents on the hunt for the legendary Mister X, or step into his shoes, diving into the heart of London's nightlife to escape the agents.
- Completely new setting in London by night
- Razor-sharp HD graphics
- Single player mode: Local game for one to six players including computer players
- Multiplayer mode: Local and Bluetooth (max. three players)
- Interactive, user-friendly Tutorial
- Easy to understand instructions for both beginners and experts
- No need to assemble or put away!
- Endless fun with family and friends!
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Take It Easy and Ravensburger Puzzle, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
|Puzzle Adventures - fast paced jigsaw puzzle fun|
|THE aMAZEing Labyrinth|
|I love Shoes|
|Magic Carpet Land|
|memory® - The Original from Ravensburger|
|Take It Easy|
|Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection|
|Whoowasit? - Children's game of the year 2008|