A combination of a point-and-click game and an adventure platform, Herme will take your children to a visually
stunning world full of magical creatures and dreamy images. While exploring the game your children will find numerous
objects and will have to decide how to best use them to move to the next level. Some challenges focus on testing
hand-eye coordination and may require additional help from the parents.
Herme stimulates children’s imagination and offers a truly multi-sensory feast. The game is filled with mesmerising images, fun sound effects and unique animations. Stir river waters with your fingers to see it cripple, make small whirlpools, wake up the White Monster, and search through tree branches to find hidden objects.
Herme also supports a creative story telling. Now you can encourage your children to tell the missing parts of the story, guess the main character’s final goal, or predict what is going to happen next!
- point-and-click mechanism helps satisfy children’s curiosity
- supports the development of creativity, reasoning and cause & effect skills by encouraging children to experiment with objects, images and characters to see what happens
- fully in line with the principles of Multi-Sensory Education
- fosters hand-eye coordination and the development of fine motor skills
Example Mini Games:
- Wake up the Great White Monster
- Swim the River to Escape the Giant Fish
- Row your Boat and Get to the Shore
- Survive the Crashing Teeth
- no in-app purchases
- no advertisements
- recommended for ages 6 - 11