"Prehistoric Mystery" is a subtle blend of stories, games and cartoons.
TeachersWithApps.com (Highly Recommended)
Stories can’t get much better than 'Prehistoric Mystery'.
Intended for kids 6-8, it’s entertaining enough for older kids or to be used therapeutically.
GamesFiend.com (10/10) :
"Prehistoric Mystery" is a perfect blend of story time and game time, giving kids engaging and educational fun that parents can be happy to let them enjoy.
"Prehistoric Mystery" is a beautiful application, rich, intelligent and varied.
Discover “Prehistoric Mystery”, mankind’s very first criminal investigation by Lucy, a young detective, and her funny pet bird, Darwin the dodo.
Lucy and Darwin live with Lucy’s old uncle, Hermit, far away from the different tribes which hate each other and and never stop fighting.
But Lucy will have to help them and solve the mystery of the various thefts which have taken place in their camps.
Someone has stolen the Lascaux-artsies’ wall-paintings, the Rollingrocks’ rolly-rock has been taken too, the Flame-blazes’ fire has disappeared and the Hairy-hairies’ last mammoth has been captured !
So, just who is this mysterious thief?
Will Lucy and Darwin manage to solve this mystery?
Will all the different tribes be able to make peace with each other?
To find out, hurry up! Come and take part in this prehistoric investigation and help out Lucy and Darwin.
Your child will be able to read, learn and play all at the same time :
* Reassemble the elements of a drawing while reviewing math
* Master the balance of a rolling stone
* Rekindle a fire by blowing on- it
* Participate in an obstacle course to catch runaway animals
* Explore the scenery to find clues
* Use his/her deduction skills to identify the culprit
* Touching, sliding, shaking and lots of other ways for the child to take an active part in the story
"Prehistoric Mystery" is perfect for children aged 4 to 10.
Choose the difficulty level of the games based on your child’s age.
Use the microphone and gyroscope in a new way!
Enjoy this magical experience with your child on a tablet or smartphone.
There’s a surprise for you at the end of the story . . .
* 24 interactive 3D pages
* 13 games
* 3 levels of difficulty based on age
* Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese)
* More than 30 minutes of family fun
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to complete in order to unlock a 'surprise' game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* Original musical score
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site : www.slimcricket.com
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged from 4 to 10:
- The Witch With No Name
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- The Little Witch at School
- Peepo and the Unfinished Story
- Is the Witch in Love?
- The Witch and the Christmas Spirit
- Victor's cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
- Cricket Kids: Opposites
- Cricket Kids: School Day
- Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
|The Witch and the Christmas Spirit Lite|
|The Witch and the Christmas Spirit|
|Prehistoric Mystery Lite|
|Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents|
|Is the Witch in Love? Lite|
|Is the Witch in Love?|
|Cricket Kids: School Day|
|Peepo and the Unfinished Story Lite|
|Peepo and the Unfinished Story|
|Cricket Kids: Opposites|
|The Little Witch at School|
|The Little Witch at School Lite|
|Alizay, pirate girl Lite|
|Alizay, pirate girl|
|A Week With Slim Cricket Lite|
|A Week With Slim Cricket|
|Victor's cold! Lite|
|The Witch With No Name Lite|