Take care of your little patients to make them happy and healthy again.
Babies are looking for your help in a colorful interactive waiting room. Appoint them to the clinic and help them as a real children's doctor. Take a challenge to treat babies’ fever or sore throat, offer a them basic baby care or check their growth. Give their medical record a seal of approval after each successful treatment.
Start by choosing one patient and bringing him to the doctor's office :
• If little kids have fever symptoms, listen to their heartbeat, take their temperature, put an ice pack on their feverish forehead and play the “free fall” minigame to help your sick patients get better. Guide a medicine through the gullet, tilting your device left and right.
• Another baby has a sore throat. Pick shiny candies with tweezers, get rid of the germs with a cotton bud and spray baby’s throat and mouth with a disinfectant. Due to a vitamin shortage, baby has to eat some fruit full of vitamins, like oranges, lemons and grapes. Enjoy playing the fun “fruit slice” minigame.
• Some babies come to you for a thorough check-up. Measure and weigh the baby and choose the right clothes for the little cutie. Find out how the baby has learned to walk. You can check his development in the step by step “piano tiles” minigame. Take care – don’t tap the white tile!
• A sick baby needs some basic care. Use some soap, water and a fluffy towel to gently wipe the baby. Have fun eliminating all the bubbles on the screen in the soapy “bubble shooter” minigame.
Hospital can be a pleasant place. You will enjoy playing the doctor's role!
• great educational game
• cute and friendly HD graphics
• different fun mini games
• many challenging tasks and medical tools
• interactive waiting room