This wide-ranging dictionary contains a wealth of information on all aspects of history, from prehistory to the
present day. It includes biographies of key figures in world history, historical summaries for each country, and entries
on religious and political movements, international organizations, and key battles and places. You'll find relevant
entries on modern era figures and events as well.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality Oxford reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of terms while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
* Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
* A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
* See terms in context with examples.
* 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
|Oxford Dictionary of World History|
|File Commander - File Manager|
|PhotoSuite Pro 4|
|Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy|
|Oxford Dictionary of Music|
|Oxford Dictionary of Nursing|
|Oxford Dictionary of Chemistry|
|Oxford Dictionary of World Mythology|
|PhotoSuite Free 4|
|Stedman's Medical Abbreviations, Acronyms and Symbols|
|Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment|
|Vox Advanced Dictionary EnglishSpanish|
|Shorter Oxford English Dictionary|
|Oxford Dictionary of Idioms|
|Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary|
|Concise Oxford German Dictionary|
|Oxford American Dictionary & Thesaurus|
|Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary|
|Oxford Hachette French Dictionary|
|Collins German Dictionary Complete and Unabridged|
|Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 32nd Edition|