Phone to Chrome is an app that allows you to send links from your phone to Google Chrome on your desktop. You can
click on links, select Phone to Chrome, and forward them to your desktop
Note: You need to download the Chrome Extension on your desktop from http://whatthedude.com/extension as well!
Instructions for use:
- Download the Phone to Chrome extension on your desktop from http://whatthedude.com/extension
- Copy the ID from extension to settings page of this app
- Sacrifice a car to Satan (a golf cart might do if you negotiate)
- Click on a link and select Phone to Chrome as the application to open the link in OR open the link in your browser, click "share" and select Phone to Chrome
That's all you need to do to set the app up!
Features exclusive to Phone to Chrome Pro:
- Send links to your computer even if your computer is offline (allowing them to be queued to opened later)
- Send links to several computers using the app (the free version restricts you to pairing with one computer)