PowerNation TV is America's most watched automotive how-to programming. It is the most credible, highest-rated,
longest-running tech content on television. PowerNation TV app consists of the following shows:
• Detroit Muscle - Working with ‘60s and ‘70s era muscle cars and Detroit’s latest modern muscle machines, viewers learn how to do step-by-step restoration and modification projects.
• Engine Power - Pro engine builders give viewers the secrets on assembling and tuning everything from mild performance street machines to full race monsters.
• Truck Tech - Expert techs demonstrate how to restore, modify, customize and paint classic and late model 2- and 4-wheel drive pickups, sport trucks, and SUVs.
• Xtreme Off Road - Metal working skills are shared as viewers learn how to fab and weld custom crawlers, buggies, diesels, and 4x4’s before punishing them on the trail.
• PowerNation Daily - Bringing together the latest and greatest news from racing, the industry, and new cars and trucks, PowerNation Daily host Gannon Pritchard takes viewers behind the wheel with everything that is trending in the automotive world.
In addition to new seasons of PowerNation’s latest shows, viewers gain access to the entire catalog of PowerBlock TV shows such as HorsePower, Muscle Car, Trucks!, Xtreme 4x4, Search & Restore, Off Road Action, and Top Dead Center.