McCal is a programmable scientific calculator for Android.
Major features of McCal are:
(1) Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
(2) Natural display: Equations containing fractions, surds, and so on are displayed in the way they would normally be written.
(3) Programmable: Conditional Branching and Loop controls. BASIC-like language and built-in source code editor.
(4) 'Copy-And-Paste': Move data between McCal array and SpreadSheet files.
(5) Equation history: you can recall past inputs and edit/reuse them.
(6) Support for complex number calculation, arrays, and strings.
(7) Matrix calculation, Linear Algebra: McCal has a powerful set of operators and functions to handle matrix. Now supports MATLAB ®(MathWorks)-like matrix operators, such as left division, element-by element multiplication, and inverse matrix. The built-in functions include determinant, eigenvalues, eigenvectors, diagonalization, etc. Solve simultaneous equations containing Complex number parameters.
(8) Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
(9) Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
(10) A complete lack of advertising.
(11) Transfer data from spread sheet files stored in SD card, Dropbox, Google Dirve, etc by 'Copy-and-Paste', and analyze them using McCal! We support 'copy-and-paste' with the following office applications.
Microsoft Excel ® mobile (Microsoft)
QuickOffice ® (Google)
Office Suite 7 ® (Mobile Systems)
Kingsoft Office ® (Kingsoft)
The programs below does not seem to support 'Copy-and-Paste'.
Docs To Go ® (DataViz)
Polaris Office ® (Infraware)
McCal-lite is a free-version of McCal. It is also available at Google Play.
Please visit our home-page (http://www.milimacode.com) for more information.
|McCal Scientific Calculator|