Stream all your music, videos and photos to:
- Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield (NOT supported on Amazon Kindle Fire tablets!)
- DLNA and Smart TVs
- UPnP/DLNA music receivers from popular HiFi brands
- Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3(**), Playstation 4(**)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- local playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
- UPnP/DLNA media servers
- local media stored on your Android device
- popular cloud media storage providers: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive(*), Google Photos(*)
- Hifi music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
- media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
- ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
- extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding (*)(***): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection
- fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (***)
- playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
- integrated full screen image viewer and controller
- play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
- access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
- media download to your SD Card
- ...and much more!
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by making an In-App Purchase.
(*) Not supported on devices with Google Play Services not available (Amazon Kindle Fire devices).
(**) only possible from the Playstation interface (XMB)
(***) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.