Official Ganzfeld Android App : YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmdsQzG7f4
The Ganzfeld Experiment showed that through sensory deprivation, using certain colours and using whats called White Noise in earphones a person can experience drug like hallucinations, hear actual sounds and see things which are not there after 15 to 30 minutes. Perfect for increased creativity, calming yourself down from stress or needing to brainstorm that paper, assignment or business plan. I made this app for myself, and decided to share with others because of the benefits I have enjoyed with it.
WARNING: This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
1: Connect Headphones wired or bluetooth to your phone and mount in your ears.
2. Put phone in AIRPLANE MODE to avoid interruptions
3. Launch PAGM (Ploutos Assets Ganzfeld Machine) app.
4. When the red screen shows and you can hear the so called "white noise", then
- If you have a Gear VR or Google Cardboard, now pop your phone in but NOT connected to the pins or the GearVr will start its native app, just so that you can view the screen on your face through the lenses. Google cardboard is extremely cheap for VR if you don't have one.
- If you do not have a head mount, you can lie on your back with the phone on your forehead, in front of your eyes and put a red cloth around your face so that only the red is visible. Try and make sure that all you can see is red, focus your eyes in the middle of the screen.
5. When you finish, disable AIRPLANE mode so you can receive notifications as normal.
*Use common sense and do not keep the charger plugged while doing this and consider your safety carefully.
Relax and Enjoy the effects after 30 minutes sometimes sooner!
Please note: You must not move and try to not think of anything, the object is to minimize distractions and deprive you of most senses such that your subconscious mind creates a reality to offset that deprivation.
Please use with caution, make sure you are not in any danger while using the app, for example you may not hear or see dangers, fire and be able to react with headphones and screen, so its suggested to be monitored by someone you trust.
To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss arising out of installation, use (unauthorised or otherwise), errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the provision of services.
In the unlikely event that we would be held liable for any losses occurring as a result of using/failing to use the services or at all, then such total damages for any loss whatsoever shall be limited, in relation to any one incident or series of related incidents, to 100% of the amount paid by you in respect of the agreement under which you claim.
|Ganzfeld Effect Machine|