Whether you need to look up translations for work, vocational training or studies – you can always rely on
Langenscheidt's extensive Standard Dictionaries English – German when learning and applying foreign languages. With its
intuitive user interface, this app will help you find reliable translations from the leading dictionary publisher in
Langenscheidt-Alpmann English ↔ German Standard- Dictionary of Law
• Approximately 81,000 headwords, phrases and translations
• Up-to-date specialist vocabulary with an emphasis on civil and contract law. Plus key terms from the fields of family law, procedural law, tax law, criminal law etc.
• A comprehensive reference work for the workplace, vocational training and studies
• Translations from English to German and from German to English
USE THE DICTIONARY OFFLINE
For the dictionary of law English-German, you don’t need an Internet connection and you can use it in flight mode. Abroad there are no roaming expanses because once downloaded the dictionary app runs completely offline.
FIND GERMAN AND ENGLISH WORDS EASILY
• Intuitive interface design
Translate in both directions (German – English, English - German)
• Full Text Search
• Search for anagrams (e.g. bat-tab)
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
• Similar word search in case of misspelling
• Translate words in all grammatical forms of both languages
Just write the word you want to look up on your display instead of typing it. That way you can search for words easier and find translations in English and German quickly.
Use your microphone and just say the word you want to search for in the dictionary of law. This is a comfortable way to save time and a brilliant feature if you are not sure how to spell a word. The voice recognition runs in German and English.
YOUR PERSONAL VOCABULARY
You can crate a list of favourites and get access to German and English translations you already looked up really fast. If you save the words in your favourites, there is no need to search for them again. For easy learning and practising you can also create your personal Flash Cards and quiz yourself.
The search history feature saves the last 100 words you looked up so you can find them again immediately. It doesn’t matter if you looked up the words in English or German.
• Full linguistic information with declension and conjugation tables for better understanding and applying of the language
• Word of the day widget
• Dictionary installation on SD card
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort
The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media.
The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world.
* Langenscheidt is the leading publisher of dictionaries in Germany
|English ↔ German Dictionary of Law Standard|
|English ↔ German Technical Dictionary Standard|
|English ↔ German Dictionary of Business, Commerce and Finance Professional|
|English ↔ German Dictionary of Construction Standard|
|English ↔ German Dictionary of Chemistry and Chemical Technology Professional|
|Langenscheidt Essential-Wörterbuch Japanisch|
|Langenscheidt Essential-Wörterbuch Chinesisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Spanisch|
|Langenscheidt Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Chinesisch|
|Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Türkisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Niederländisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Polnisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Tschechisch|
|Langenscheidt Essential-Wörterbuch Ungarisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Türkisch|
|Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Spanisch|
|Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Italienisch|
|Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Englisch|
|Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Italienisch|
|Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Französisch|