Team Shake provides a technological and environmentally friendly way to choose teams for board games, sporting
events, tournaments, school projects or anytime groups are required. The newest release brings many new features
including full Phone and Tablet screen support, balancing teams based on skill or gender, importing users from a file,
and sharing teams via Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
Team Shake is the premier Android app for creating teams. Instead of a hat and scraps of paper, the user enters his friends' names in his phone or tablet and gives it a shake. The screen will then display a random set of color-coded teams. These teams can immediately be used for game play or shared via facebook or email. The quick and easy selection of random (or balanced) teams eliminates fighting over who will be on which team. Innovative use of the shake gesture gives users the satisfying feeling of shaking a virtual hat without the trouble of carrying around an actual hat. Conventional buttons can also be used for those who would rather not shake their expensive hardware about.
The app is designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind. Names can easily be entered with the onscreen keyboard, or imported from a file. The email / Facebook / Twitter sharing function document the members of each individual team as well as preserving the team number and color assigned by the app. For repeated use of Team Shake, lists of friends can be easily saved and loaded later. The current list is also automatically saved so that if you exit the app, or even reboot the device, changes will not be lost. For teachers and others with large lists of people, Team Shake supports the ability to import teams from text or csv files.
If you have any problems, feature requests, or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Create 1 to 64 random teams
* Create completely random or balanced teams
* Phone and Tablet screen support
* Eliminates fighting over choosing teams
* Share / Save teams via Facebook / Twitter / Google+ / Email and more
* Teams can be chosen by the number of teams or by the size of teams.
* Save lists of friends for later games
* Import lists from email or spreadsheet
* Export lists and options for use on another device
* Satisfying feeling of shaking a “virtual” hat to create teams
* Animated shaking hat
* Entry of names via onscreen keyboard
* Temporarily disable people who are absent
* Set groups of people to always be on the same team
* Set groups of people to always be on different teams
* Set user strength to make more even teams (now supports fully balanced teams)
* 5 users strengths level
* Pick a single random person from the list of players
* User strength indicator on the main screen (can be disabled in options)
* Number of active players and total players is now displayed on the main screen
* Video Out Support
* Option to Sort Teams by Name
* Option to balance male / female team members
* "Equal Ability" option to create teams where all players have the same strength
* Option to create separate male and female teams
* Configurable Team Colors
* Configurable Team Names
* Make Groups for School Projects!
* Pick Teams for sporting events!
* Random Teams for any game!
* Balanced Teams for evenly matched games!
* Great for picking teams in Gym Class (Used by many Physical Education Teachers)
|Team Shake: Pick Random Groups|