“Shapes and Colors for babies” contains free educational games for children which will help your baby spend his
time with an electronic device effectively. You will visit Bimi Boo’s friends who live in a tree house. You will play
developing games with a sly cat, funny rabbit and cute squirrel.
The application includes simple games intended to develop fine motor skills and that will entertain your child with bright colors, nice characters and interesting tasks:
- Arrange objects by color, form, quantity and size;
- Use logic when selecting series of items;
- Put geometrical figures on the silhouette;
- Sort things in the right order;
- Restore pictures from memory.
“Shapes and Colors for babies” is designed for children of preschool age and also suitable for boys and girls 2-5 years old. All the tasks were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education and include such educational elements as puzzles, sorting and logical games.
The application contains the following games for children:
- Items sorting in the game with an old sofa where a young player will choose the appropriate patch to be put on the sofa;
- Logic tasks and counting basics in the game with cakes which have different number of berries on it. Your child needs to identify the best table for each cake;
- Thinking activities where your kid will decide how to switch on the light. By putting flower, batteries or lamp into the standing lamp;
- Logical thinking tasks where your child will put fish into the aquarium and birds into the cage.
The app is designed by Bimi Boo team that develops educational apps for children and games to improve fine motor skills of toddlers. Our games are suitable for children of preschool age. We think, developing process of a child must be fascinating and entertaining. Nice graphics and simple activities will definitely make the process more interesting for boys and girls and motivate them to learn more.