*** Requires login with Facebook *** - Better than Smash and Pass !
FMK is a famous hypothetical question game where you have to choose between three people, who you would rather have fun with, marry or kill. Well, it was a hypothetical game until now!
If two people vote each other with the same intention then it’s a match and they can start chatting.
FMK is a social experiment game that can be played just for fun, for flirting or for dating.
- Play with other people that you can filter by gender, age, and location.
- You can play with your Facebook friends (invite them!) or strangers.
- See your stats and your profile type.
- Get matched with other players and chat with them if you want.
- Login through Facebook - Don't worry, we'll never ever (ever) post anything on your Facebook wall, we just need to guarantee your identity
Simple and addictive game-play: 3 taps and you move on to the next combination:
- First tap is for the one suited for a fun moment.
- Second tap to the one that looks good for the long term. Cute and all, and seems like a nice person.
- Last tap is for the one you wouldn't consider even if you were the only two survivors of a Zombie Apocalypse.
Some call it a dating app others call it a funny game. It depends on you, but for sure it is funnier than any dating app and you have more chances of dating than in any other game.
|FMK Game: Play - Flirt - Date|