Play the best girl salon games and become the top beauty stylist in the world! Style hair, do manicure and have
the best spa day with your best friends!
Run your own hair salon and help the girls look perfect! Do a superstar makeup and polish nails for pop star Alice. Give a facial treatment and create a cool hairstyle for hipster Emma. Do a pedicure for princess Katie and take care of her beautiful long hair. Get super creative with emo Emily and experiment with her black hair and crazy makeup. Color, create and have fun in the best girl salon this summer!
Sweet Baby Girl Beauty Salon 3 makeover games for girls:
· Play beauty makeover games and take care of 4 sweet baby girls!
· Choose who to style first - pop star Alice, hipster Emma, princess Katie or emo Emily!
· Create a cute superstar look for Alice with a celebrity makeup, bright nails, rings and bracelets!
· Give a relaxing facial spa for hipster Emma and comb her beautiful red hair!
· Curl, wave, color and accessorize princess Katie's hair and give her the best foot spa!
· Do the crazy makeup, add cool face tattoos and rings, style hair and create a super emo look for Emily!
· Play every day, level up & get exciting awards for sweet baby girls!
· Watch videos for kids and get bonus coins!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through the games they love. Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good everyday habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
IMPORTANT message to parents
DISCOVER more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TutoTOONSGames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TutoTOONS
Subscribe our newsletter for families: http://bit.ly/SubscribeKidsNews